An order can be cancelled within 48 hours of order placement or up until the time of order processing, whichever is earlier. However, we do not accept cancellations for made-to-order products which includes, but not limited to:
1. Sofas and upholstered products
2. Modular storage
3. Modular kitchens
4. Modular wardrobes
We understand that sometimes things simply don’t work out. That’s why, we have a 30-day hassle free return policy with a free pick-up on the returned item.
You can opt for either of the following return options.
1. Replace the returned product.
2. Exchange with another product wherein
=>if the new product exceeds the order value of the returned product, you will be required to pay the extra amount.
=>if the order value of the new product is less than that of the returned product, we will refund the extra amount or provide store credit, as applicable. One way or the other, you will end up with a great product!
We will honour your request to return the items under the following conditions:
1. All products must be returned unused with their original labels.
2. The original invoice must be presented upon returning the merchandise.
3. Our quality assurance team will inspect all returned items. Only when it passes our standard quality assurance test, we will be able to process the return.
1. Customised and made-to-order furniture pieces, purchased from Livspace, cannot be returned or exchanged.
2. Any non-manufacturing defects and damages post receiving delivery are not valid for returns or replacements.